- Pizza Crust (packaged pizza dough works well here)
- Pesto Alfredo sauce
- 2T Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2T Butter
- 8 oz sliced mushrooms
- 1T Grill Mates Montreal Chicken Seasoning
- 1/2 pound Peeled and deveined shrimp
- 1/2 pound bay scallops
- 4 oz Imitation crab meat
- 1 bunch Sliced green onions (white & green portions, separated)
- 4 cloves chopped garlic
- 1 C salad shrimp, thawed & drained
- 1/2C roasted red peppers, diced
- 2C Shredded colbly jack/cheddar cheese
- 1 tuna steak very thinly sliced or minced fine (easily sliced thin when partially frozen), keep covered and cold until ready to serve)
- 2-3T caviar
Prepare the crust:
lay pizza dough on pizza stone and set aside in a cool place
In a skillet melt butter in olive oil. Add mushrooms, saute they begin to sweat. Add Montreal seasoning, peeled, deveined shrimp and bay scallops. Saute until shrimp begins to turn pink. Stir in green onion whites and garlic, mix well.
Remove from heat and let rest for 3-5 minutes to absorb some of the liquid. Transfer to strainer and drain remaining liquid.
Build the Pizza:
Spread Alfredo sauce on prepared crust leaving a 1/4 inch edge.
Spread prepared seafood mixture over Alfredo sauce.
Spread imitation crab meat, topped with salad shrimp and sliced roasted red peppers.
Top with shredded cheese and bake until bubbly.
Place sliced tuna evenly over chopped green onions.
Sprinkle caviar evenly over entire pizza and serve immediately.